Senior Software Engineer
|Location:||Lakewood, CO; Washington, DC, DC|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Toeroek Associates, Inc. is a growing small business headquartered in Lakewood, Colorado that provides specialized support services to the Federal Government in multiple U.S. locations|
Toeroek Associates is seeking a Senior Software Engineer for our Lakewood, CO and Washington, DC locations. For this work, Toeroek is teamed with Lockheed Martin, a global leader in providing cutting-edge intelligence software tools that combine multiple data sources, user requirements, and fieldable platforms. Join our team and help plan, conduct, and coordinate software development activities in a unique environment.
• Designs, develops, documents, tests, and debugs software that contains logical and mathematical solutions to business/mission problems or questions in computer language for solutions by means of data processing equipment.
• Applies the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the development life cycle.
• Applies knowledge of computer hardware and software, subject matter to be programmed in business/mission applications, information processing techniques used, and information gathered from system users to develop software.
• Corrects program errors, prepares operating instructions, compiles documentation of program development, and analyzes system capabilities to resolve questions of program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques, and controls
• Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems. Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal. Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints. Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
|Qualifications:||Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field plus a minimum of 3 years experience. Strong hardware and software experience. Knowledge of Government digital security requirements a plus. |
2+ years of experience in programming or software development
Top Secret DoD or equivalent required
Experience on multiple platforms a plus; JAVA, Spring, Hibernate desired.
Toeroek Associates offers a full benefits package and competitive salaries. Qualified applicants should include their resume along with a cover letter. Incomplete submissions will not be accepted. No Phone Calls.
Toeroek Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity Affirmative Action employer. No person shall be discriminated against in any condition of employment because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, genetic information or other applicable status protected by state or local law.
Must have the ability to pass a background check to start this position.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please do not email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.